Happy Halloween, all! We thought in lieu of the traditional costume party, we'd share some ideas for an dark dinner where you could enjoy with friends, then watch a movie or go out on the town.
- Layering blacks with dark brown, dark raspberry or midnight blue, and even dark green will give a richer, more luxurious feeling. Start with the table linen, the work your way up to the chargers, plates, napkin, menu, all the way to the food!
- Matte black spray paint works well to get many of the looks here, Check out the Sweet Paul spread for more ideas on that.
- Candles, candles and more candles! You can't have enough especially on a night like Halloween!
- Look online for resources, we found many of these on Pinterest and there were tons more to be found, especially for things like "labels" for bottles and signage.
- Things like feathers, driftwood, even leaves can all add to the ambiance, just forage in your backyard or on your morning walk.