Fresh white flora romances the chic, modern ballroom at Lakeview Pavilion.
Drawing inspiration from the floral extravagance and cake art of Tracy Morgan’s wedding, Christina and Soraya of S.Y.B Event Planning Services set out to find the perfect venue to accommodate her dream wedding. Her vision came to life the moment she walked through the grand doors of Lakeview Pavilion.
1. Crystal gold-edged chargers atop a mirrored table from Be Our Guest made the couple feel like royalty as they enjoyed their first dinner as husband & wife.
2. An all-white, multi-tiered wedding cake dripping in edible flowers, artfully crafted by Konditor Meister was the perfect end to a perfect day.
3. Each guest table featured a floral pillar surrounded by candlelight, warming each table.
4. Driving off to their honeymoon in classic, vintage style.
5. A traditional Lebanese dance kicked off the festivities.
6. Chiffon draping cloaked the gazebo in chic, elegance evoking a magical garden vibe.