At the beginning of Maggie and Matt’s venue hunt they were told the JFK Presidential Library & Museum wasn’t hosting weddings, but that policy could change in the future. After months of follow-ups Maggie and Matt’s patience and persistence were rewarded; their wedding would be the first ever to be held at this breathtaking and unique venue.
1. A darling embrace overlooking Boston Harbor before returning to their guests.
2. The nine-story glass atrium provided 360 views of the Boston skyline and the sparkling ocean below as guests mingled and sipped cocktails.
3. A simply elegant menu card reveals the feast about to be served.
4. A whimsical bubble umbrella shelters the newlyweds from a light summer sprinkle.
5. Bountiful white flora bloomed from a milky-white vase, greeting guests as they found their table.
6. The team at Designlight transformed Smith Hall into a magical light garden complete with leafy orbs dancing along the walls.
7. Classic meets modern in this ballroom filled with all white décor and floral arrangements.