With the help of Jen Chagnon of The Pink Polka Dot, high school sweethearts Caroline & Russell created an intimate setting for their summer wedding.
“We wanted our guests to walk away feeling like they had just attended a fun dinner party with loved ones — not a stuffy wedding reception,” Caroline explained. The barn was adorned with mementos from their upbringing, paying homage to their long history as a couple and creating warmth that traditional wedding décor would never achieve.
1. Pink Polka Dot designed a fanciful invitation suite iconic to Cape Cod to set the tone of the event.
2. Fragrant eucalyptus was woven into Caroline’s bouquet for a unique twist.
3. Under a canopy of fresh summer greens and white blooms Caroline & Russell finally tied the knot.
4. Olive branches and fresh eucalyptus lined wooden tables offering an unobstructed view of the person across the way to promote conversation.
5. The newlyweds enjoyed a quiet walk alone to catch their breath from the excitement of the day.
6. Ivory and blush roses softened the look of the wooden farm tables inside the tent.