A love for earthy neutral hues led to a clean, seaside chic wedding on the breathtaking coast of Cape Cod.
When it came time for Olivia to meet with her Event Planner Tasha of SD Events and Floral Designer Karen of Lilacs, she expressed her affinity for a clean, neutral wedding. She envisioned white and green floral accents mixed with earthy textures like wood and burlap and the two seasoned event professionals created magic under a twinkling white tent.
1. The table made guests feel as though they were dining in a magical garden.
2. A sea of crisp white bouquets popped against silvery-gray gowns.
3. Weathered shutters and a rustic flower box created a cottage-like setting for the escort card table.
4. A textural bouquet of white blooms is enhanced by lush green amaranth.
5. Translucent place settings created the illusion of floating menu cards.
6. Dressed to impress, their furry friend was a favorite among guests.
7. Tall crystal vases juxtaposed with vintage wooden boxes held each floral arrangement, blurring the lines between rustic and modern style.