Vendor Spotlight is on the Boston Harbor Hotel this week; known for its dramatic harbor views, breathtaking architecture, and iconic Boston location.
1. What are the services you offer?
Beyond compare wedding experience: The Boston Harbor Hotel believes your special day should be Beyond compare – a day of pure romance, beauty and an unforgettable celebration for family and friends. What better setting to say ‘I Do’ than overlooking the gorgeous waterfront at the Boston Harbor Hotel. From the collection of unique venues to the personalized services and thoughtful amenities, the Boston Harbor Hotel is Boston’s premier wedding destination. Whether you envision an extravagant affair, enchanting wedding or small, intimate celebration, we hope to make every moment one you’ll never forget.
· Creative Wedding Consultants: Whether you envision an all-night formal affair, a graceful ceremony overlooking the harbor or an intimate celebration with close friends, the Boston Harbor Hotel offers the expertise of creative wedding consultants to help you create your dream wedding – and have fun while planning! We want you to enjoy your wedding as thoroughly as your guests, and our team is on hand to ensure your event is perfect, from beginning to end.
· Custom Menus: A wedding at the Boston Harbor Hotel promises a personalized experience. Executive Chef Daniel Bruce works with every couple to make the food as unique as the celebration with a wedding menu tailored to meet your individual needs.
· Additional Services & Amenities: We offer the following special touches with all our Wedding Packages
o Dedicated banquet manager for the day of your wedding
o Choice of venues, including the Wharf Room, the Atlantic Room, and additional event spaces within the hotel for everything from the cocktail hour to the post-wedding brunch. (Based on availability)
o Complimentary accommodations for the bride and groom on the night of the wedding
o Champagne amenity for the bride and groom
o Special room rates for the family and guests of the wedding party. Arrangements for amenities or gift deliveries may be made through your wedding specialist.
o Private menu tasting for four guests
o Spa Services available for the bridal party
o Private Event Space Available for Photos
o Personalized Menu Cards
o Chopin Linen, Elegant China & Silver Flatware
o 1 Hour Open Bar during Cocktail Hour
o Complimentary Town Car Service to the Airport the day after your Wedding
o 1 Year Anniversary Wine Pairing Dinner in Meritage for Bride & Groom
2. Where are you located?
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts LEGEND Collection, Boston’s only Forbes Five-Star waterfront hotel welcomes guests arriving by land or sea. Located on the historic Rowes Wharf, the Boston Harbor Hotel’s inviting ambiance and unparalleled service provide the ideal home away from home for travelers. Newly renovated luxurious accommodations with sweeping views of Boston’s cityscape or breathtaking waterfront, a contemporary spa and fitness center, world-class dining and a 34-slip marina make the Boston Harbor Hotel a destination Beyond Compare.
3. How far in advance do you recommend clients to book?
As far in advance as their timing will allow for premier selection of dates!
4. What is one piece of advice you always give to brides?
“The actual wedding day flies by so quickly. I always make it a point for my couples to have some dedicated time together during the day or evening so they can enjoy each other and remember the special moments.” – Michael Boivin, Wedding Expert