This week’s Vendor Spotlight is on Nicole Simeral & Co! Stay tuned for Wednesday’s blog post featuring a breathtaking wedding designed by this talented team.
1. How did your business come to be?
My business came to be as I had such a strong passion for executing once in a lifetime events, that are original and one of a kind. Seeing an event through, from a mere thought to an over the top show stopping experience.
2. What are the services you offer?
We do it all, and go to endless limits of imagination for each of our events, there is not much we would not do. Social, corporate, you name it, were ready for the challenge.
3. Where are you located and how far will you travel to provide your service?
We are located in Marina Bay, Quincy, Massachusetts, a short 2 miles from the Boston skyline. We travel around the world, no limits, is how we like to look at our events, finding the perfect location is what it’s all about.
4. How far in advance do you recommend clients to book?
Planning a year to two years out, of course depending on the event, these time frames may vary.
5. What is one piece of advice you always give to brides?
Stay well hydrated, enjoy, we will take care of the rest!