Greenery. A revitalizing hue symbolic of new beginnings; Pantone’s Color of the Year is nature’s neutral. Here are a few of our favorite things in this fabulous color.
1. Flourishing foliage on this invitation suite by Paper and Pearl evokes the lushness of the great outdoors
2. Fresh palm fronds create a clean, refreshing arbor overlooking the serene ocean. Event design by Simeral & Co. Photographed by David Murray Weddings
3. The Milly Tumbler paired with the Roberta Pitcher from Giardini Di Sole adds zest to your table design
6. Local romaine greens with sweet potato crisps atop garden vegetables by Forks & Fingers is a crunchy treat. Photographed by Manny Vargas.
8. Forgo traditions and opt for a vividly colored centered stone for your engagement ring. Available at Long’s Jewelers
9. Textural bouquet of spring blooms designed by Whim Events invigorate the senses. Photographed by Alexandra Roberts Photography.
10. Emerald and diamond halo teardrop pendant is absolutely breathtaking. Available at Long’s Jewelers